We are glad that you want to work with us. Bookstalkist is all about bringing change by the might of ink. We ruminate over problems and socio-political developments in and around us and try to find answers to the questions that face us. We are driven by a passion for books and look at the past, present, and future through the books of the times.
Please send us your article that goes with the spirit of our website. We welcome articles that are not strictly book reviews but reflections on the journey that you take while reading a particular book. We are also open to articles that try to bring forth issues relevant to our contemporary society and find solutions to them. You can also write about authors, newspapers, and languages.
There are certain things that we would like you to know –
1. We don’t pay for articles at present.
2. We can link back to your personal blog if you wish us to as our token of appreciation.
3. Article will be published only after it is ratified from the Editor’s desk.
4. Articles should be original with reference links if outside sources are used for data, pictures, news etc.
5. Articles shouldn’t be already published anywhere else.
6. 500-1000 words is our word count range.
Please send a 5-6 lines introduction to yourself and a high resolution photograph of yours with your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. All the best.